Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HEARTBREAK.....

Sitting in the middle of the living room ...... I look around at the area in which we would occupy to watch tv by the fire and now its filled with big brown cardboard boxes with your belongings in them....

Tears have been shed... Lies have been told. Words have been exchanged feelings have been hurt and distance has made a home in between you and I. All of the happy memories have been washed away all of the good times have been replaced with bad memories. Where do we go from here? Your gone and I'm leaving I didn't think I would be able to manage through the pain but i am determined to achieve my goals and success with or without you by my side.
My heart is shattered so are the picture frames that held our pictures....No longer am i able to smile as I look at the pictures. Remembering that I have learned and gained alot from this relationship we had. How can we go from I LOVE YOU TO I HATE YOU GET OUT. We went from being Americas Favorite couple to the couple that all of America never wants to be in. Its a shame that we have allowed things to get here because I am in love with you and I would never want to see you walk away and never turn back but if that's what your heart wants I must allow it and I wish you nothing but the best. Walking away and knowing that I do not want to look back because my past has nothing to offer me but my Future has a load of new people to meet, goals and dreams to accomplish, and places to see.

Seeing your happy now or at least pretending to be....
I don't want to pretend though and I thought you never wanted to either....
Seems like things changed along with your priorities. Running away from commitment but than getting married in less than 1 month tells me your still not ready....
Hopefully you do not hurt her as much as you hurt me and she doesn't hurt you as much as I have.. We have both made mistakes but yet you let 10 yrs go to waste and gave a 1 mth commitment the rest of your life along with your last name and so I hope you don't think your going to get the happy ending you left behind with me........... Everything could have been worked out but we both quit before our time was up...... now your married and I'm left wondering......... Lies have been shed hearts have been broken words have been exchanged and now vows have been exchanged.....10 years cant compare to 1 month or 1 year......Best wishes.....

The girl you fell in love with is Dead.... She is now a Strong Beautiful Independent Mother Sister Friend and Daughter..... that Butterfly Blossomed into the Lady you always wanted but when you left you didn't take away her flutter .......she will always except you for you flaws and all as you once did with me ......

Learning to grow and accept the things in which we can not change will only make everyone stronger as an individual. Life is not over nor is it near over continue to live breath and explore. Acknowledging that when one door closes the next opens will put your mind at ease.


To the ones that have Loved and been Loved and to those have Loved and Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment