Monday, January 5, 2015

The "fat girl"

The “fat girl” that’s the girl that’s you point at or laugh at simply because she is different. Funny that “fat girl” wears her heart on her sleeve and is actually more humble and loving than the ones laughing and pointing at her. Being fat does not mean that person is lazy or sitting around the house having snacks and a burger with a diet coke all day. We all have our reasons as to why things happen and we all have our reasons that motivate us for changes. However being ready and mentally prepared is the first step. The term fat is something that can sting hard, I should know firsthand. I was the fat girl that hid amongst the crowds or avoided them all together because I didn’t need others to point out the obvious.
-          Yes I most likely have gained weight -> No need to ask if your eyes are telling you the obvious. I woke up every morning and I knew I was fat and I also knew that I had to be mentally ready to take on the challenge. I didn’t want to start and just give up so therefore mentally preparing myself and kicking bad habits was my first step.

It’s kind of funny how when you’re the “fat girl” you’re not as pretty and “society” is not so nice to you. I have been single for several years ((mainly for personal reasons *details in a separate blog*)) however some felt that if I lost weight I would be able to find a date considering “I would look better” it kind of sounds shallow because being fat or a healthier size did not change who I was nor the awesome personality that I have. Why can’t someone get to know the “fat girl” before judging her, she is just as beautiful on day 1 then she is now. So now the “fit girl” who was once the “fat girl” is now “stuck up” well I will tell you I am far far far from stuck up and I honest to God have nothing to be stuck up about. I want everyone around me to do wonderful things because it will mean we are all reaching high levels of success and will ultimately be happy with who we are and how far we have overcome. I am portrayed to be stuck up simply because I do not tolerate old behavior and I do not want to give those who did not stand by my toughest times a chance to stand by me now. If you couldn’t accept me during my darkest time why should I allow you to shine with me during my bright times? 

1 comment:

  1. If someone or a man doesnt like u at your worst why should u change yourself to make it better for someone to like you. Personlly you looked amazing before and you look more amazing now your still you either way.

    ReplyDelete