Who am i. I'm the girl that stares from a far and fantasizes about how beautiful you are. I'm the one that will die each time you look in my
direction and lock eyes with me. I'm the one who has a great smile but
cant show it because each time your eyes look into mine I turn into
jello and my body gets all hot wondering if your actually feeling the
same way or thinking "Um Okay heres the girl that's always around" lol.
Hopefully not..
I cant say I've ever fallen totally in love with someone i have never
even said a word too however if Love took your breath away each time you
looked at one another then damn I fall in love every-time we manage to
make eye-contact. I think your just totally gorgeous and your seriousness
entices me.
Seems like I'm speechless or perhaps just saving my heart from the
disappointment. Seems like either way disappointments around because
each day that I cant break from my shell and simply smile and say Hello
during our eye-contact makes me kick myself for another missed
opportunity due to shyness.
If only you knew that I'm the girl who think your gorgeous in every way
possible even with any possible flaws your dedication, seriousness and
hard work is attractive in every way possible. But I'm the girl who will probably never gain the courage to say hello..
No comments:
Post a Comment